Damien Hirst.

Damien Hirst.
"The Artist At Work."

Bob Marley.

Bob Marley.
“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain”

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Self Incrimination.

Two years ago I was a camper at a snowboarding camp in canada. I remember one night me and some friends were just sitting around a fire in the lodge and two of my counclers walked in. they weren't much older than us and they were close friends. One of them asked me a friend if we wanted to sneak out of the camp later and go to the center of town to hang out. I knew what would happen if i got caught. They'd send me back to the states and my parents would go postal on me. 
I debated it for a while but i was so tempted. I ended up climbing out the bathroom window of our cabin with my friend and meeting the two guys in the parking lot. We went to town and got back around 6 in the morning. Me and my friend both fell asleep at breakfast and our counclers were let's say "tired" the whole day. I didn't get in any trouble but at the same time i was thinking about the risk i took, and for what? I had fun and i'm glad i went but I would have been devastated if i had gotten caught and sent back to the states. 

No comments: