Damien Hirst.

Damien Hirst.
"The Artist At Work."

Bob Marley.

Bob Marley.
“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain”

Thursday, June 11, 2009

the abortion war.

Politically, I am very pro-choice. I use the term pro-choice because I hate the way people use the term pro-life. What is that supposed to mean? If i believe in a woman's right to choose what happens to her body, it makes me anti-life, or pro-death? I think every woman who has to make this choice makes it with somewhat of a heavy heart. You don't wake up one morning and decide I am going to kill my unborn child. It is a difficult decision that is very personal that the public, nor the government, has no right to interfere with. I don't think that the doctors that perform these operations should be penalized. They are just doing their job. There are jobs that are a lot more inhumane in my opinion. There are people who are out there who are paid to go and hunt down people. There are people paid to completely remold faces and body parts. The people who find justice in killing these doctors are insane. They kill because the doctors kill? Two wrongs don't make a right.

No comments: